Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day one

Hello to the world of blogging. I am currently at Tafe' , Durack- Institute of Technology, Geraldton, Midwest Western Australia. As part of my course we have been instructed to start a blog. It is an interesting journey, unfortuinitly due to the choices I made in my youth, I now find myself back at 'school' trying to graduate with a group of mostly young people who appear to not really want to be here. I am struggling to keep a lid on how I feel about the rude behaviour & general attitude of the younger members of the class. While I accept they have a right to access a place of learning, this is an adult instution & I also have a right to access the adult learning environment I was informed this would be. With less than seven week to go till the end of this course, I am doing my best to stay focused & on track to achieve MY desired outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment