Sunday 30 October 2011

Day two

Hi all, just going over what I did at Tafe' last week & updating a bit. Have had so much homework to get done this weekend & I haven't done as much as I would have liked. At least I'm on to it now.

This weekend instead of doing the usual walk around the block with the dogs, I took them down the beach yesterday so we could walk in the ocean, I just love the sensation of the water lapping at my feet, the sand beneath the soles of my feet, the wind in my hair & the sun on my face. So rejuvinating. Today we took a little drive to the river & walked along the trail for our daily exercise. A few flies were out-n-about, summer's well-n-truly on the way!!

Well I am trying to work out the best way to let my family & friends on facebook know about this project & get them involved. Might need to check in with the tutor or my tec savvy son, Mr Ricky. Chatt again soon, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment